NET/WORK is a technology jobs fair showcasing vibrant companies seeking talent and talented people seeking work. Nothing stiff or stuffy about it. The companies at NET/WORK are psyched to show off their company culture---and get to know you outside of your resume.
ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills & personality
- Seeking opportunities in Dev, Design, Engineering, UX, Programming, etc.
- Are a recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
- Looking to network
Great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job. The employers at NET/WORK are looking to learn more than just what's on your resume and show off their own company culture. You'll still need chops to land your dream job, but at NET/WORK, your personality and "fit" carry real weight.
We'll also set you up with your best employer match. RSVP to NET/WORK and we'll send you a personality test that will pair you with an organization whose culture best suits your personality. There are no blind dates in this matchmaking scenario.
WHY NET/WORK RULES:
Suit and tie are optional; we'll have free coffee and after-party beer and snacks (6 to 7 p.m.). Oh yeah, there's also going to be 30+ local and regional tech companies ready to hire. Matchmaking, career counseling and a slew of programming that will help you get a corner office.