The staff in Career Services looks forward to welcoming you at the 2013 Ursinus College Job, Internship & Networking Fair! The Fair will feature regional employers who are interested in talking to Ursinus students about full-time employment and/or internship opportunities.
Click here for more information.
Benefits to Attending the Fair
We encourage all students to attend the fair. Regardless of your major, year in college, or future goals, there are many benefits to attending, including:
- Investigate career fields/career options.
- Discover and learn about the types of internships and jobs available in your area of interest.
- Talk with representatives from a wide variety of organizations in the profit, nonprofit, and government sectors.
- Obtain detailed information about specific companies and organizations that are of interest to you.
- Gain valuable interview experience and develop self-confidence when talking with employers.
- Develop your network of contacts.
- Find a job or internship!
Wednesday, Feb 20, 2013
Website: Click to Visit